Agenda of EIMT 2022
2022 International Conference on Educational Innovation and Multimedia Technology (EIMT 2022) will be held on March 25-27, 2022 in Hangzhou, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference (Due to the epidemic, the meeting was moved to online):
|Keynote Speech||09:00 - 09:30|
Keynote Speech 1: Managing teaching and learning in engineering: An assessment and student focused approach
● Prof. Devinder Yadav - University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
|09:30 - 09:30|
|09:30 - 10:00|
Keynote Speech 2: Use of Virtual Learning Environment in Teaching Malay Language in National Secondary Schools
● A. Prof. Chew Fong Peng - Faculty of Education, University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia
|10:00 - 10:30|
Keynote Speech 3: Revolutionalising Higher Education through Digitalization of Teaching and Learning: Way Forward
● A. Prof. Azidah binti Abu Ziden - Universiti Sains Malaysia
|10:30 - 10:40|
① Report Title: Investigating a method of enhancing student engagement when teaching a large cohort
● Dr. ChungKet Thein - University of Nottingham Ningbo China
|10:40 - 10:50|
② Report Title: An Innovative Investigation into English Autonomous Learning in Flipped and Traditional Classrooms Based on Multimedia Technology
● Yu Liu - Shanghai International Studies University, China
|10:50 - 11:00|
③ Report Title: Utilizing Praat to Identify Neutral Tone Features of Mandarin Learners with L1 as Longshan Dialect
● Peng Yao - from University of Malaya
|11:00 - 11:10|
④ Report Title: Utilizing Praat to Identify Neutral Tone Features of Mandarin Learners with L1 as Longshan Dialect
● Xinrui Li - from University of Malaya
|11:10 - 11:20|
⑤ Report Title: Application of artificial intelligence technology in primary and secondary school curriculum evaluation system
● Shuhua Bai - Christine University of the Philippines
|11:20 - 11:30|
⑥ Report Title: Application and Prospect of Artificial Intelligence in Online Vocational Education
● Weiwei Wang - Technical Service Center for Vocational Education, China
|11:30 - 11:40|
⑦ Report Title: Research on the mode of deep integration of school and enterprise and collaborative education
● Jin Wu - Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas Batangas, Philippines
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.