|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 1|
· Prof. Wendong Xiao, IEEE Senior Member
· The University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
· Research Area: Technology-enhanced learning; Learning Sciences
· Experience: Wendong Xiao is currently a professor, doctoral supervisor, and director of the Collaborative Intelligent Sensing and Control Decision Laboratory at the School of Automation, University of Science and Technology Beijing.Professor Xiao serves as a senior member of IEEE, a member of the IEEE Interactive Wearable Technology and Equipment Expert Committee, the deputy director of the Intelligent IoT System Professional Committee of the China Simulation Federation, the secretary-general of the Health Engineering Branch of the Chinese Society of Biomedical Engineering, consultant for the direction of active health in the National 14th Five-Year Plan, consultant of National Major Project of Modernization Technology and Equipment of Traditional Chinese Medicine, reviewer of National Engineering Research Center of National Development and Reform Commission, reviewer of Intelligent Manufacturing Major Project of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, reviewer of Key Laboratory of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, responsible expert and reviewer of National Key R&D Program Project, and expert of Science and Technology of Military Commission Commissioned.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 2|
· A. Prof. Thanomporn Laohajaratsang
· Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
· Chiang Mai University, Thailand
· Research Area: Design of future learning environments and innovative learning approaches
· Experience: Professor Minhong (Maggie) Wang is a Professor in the Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong. She is holding Eastern Scholar Chair Professorship at East China Normal University. She was a visiting scholar at Harvard University, MIT, and University of Cambridge. Professor Wang has engaged in multi-disciplinary research in e-learning design and analysis, creative thinking and reasoning, complex problem-solving, and knowledge management. She has published 112 journal articles and is recognized as ESI Top 1% Scholar in (1) Social Sciences, General, and (2) Economics & Business.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 3|
· Prof. Aniruddha Bhattacharjya, IEEE Senior Member
· Department of CSE
· Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, KL University, India
· Research Area: applied cryptography and cryptanalysis (RSA and AES and related ciphers); end-to-end (E2E) secure communication, peer to peer (P2P) communication and security aspects; information systems efficiency; lightweight and security aspects; blockchain applications and security aspects and software testing
Got Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) [Full Scholarship] in 2015 for studying PhD in Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing , China from August 20th 2015 to 10th October 2019, under guidance of Prof. Xing Li (Present mentor) [ Late Prof. Wang Jing was my mentor and Prof. Xing Li was co-mentor], Beijing National Research Center for Information Science and Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
The PhD work is supported by National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB316006), and National S&T Major Project (2015ZX03002010-002) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61631013). Also he got full travel and conference funding from Tsinghua University's School of Information Science and Technology (SIST) and the Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications), Ministry of Education, P.R.China (No.KFKT- 2014101) and National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB316000) to present this paper in Cambridge University, UK. He got full funding for his project from the Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications), Ministry of Education, P.R.China (No.KFKT- 2014101) also. He is a IEEE Senior member.