|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 1|
· Prof. Hongzhi Wang
· Department of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
· Research Area: Database, Big Data
· Experience: Hongzhi Wang, Professor, PHD supervisor, the head of massive data computing center, the secretary general of ACM SIGMOD China, outstanding CCF member, IEEE Senior member, a standing committee member CCF databases and a member of CCF big data committee. Research Fields include big data management and analysis, database systems, knowledge engineering and data quality. He was “starring track” visiting professor at MSRA and postdoctoral fellow at University of California, Irvine. Prof. Wang has been PI for more than 10 national or international projects including NSFC key project, NSFC projects and National Technical support project, and co-PI for more than 10 national projects include 973 project, 863 project and NSFC key projects. He also serves as a member of ACM Data Science Task Force. He has won First natural science prize of Heilongjiang Province, MOE technological First award, Microsoft Fellowship, IBM PHD Fellowship and Chinese excellent database engineer. His publications include over 300 papers in the journals and conferences such as VLDB Journal, IEEE TKDE, VLDB, SIGMOD, ICDE and SIGIR, 6 books and 6 book chapters. His PHD thesis was elected to be outstanding PHD dissertation of CCF and Harbin Institute of Technology. He severs as the reviewer of more than 20 international journal including VLDB Journal, IEEE TKDE, and PC members of over 50 international conferences including SIGMOD, VLDB, KDD, ICML, NeurpIS, ICDE, etc. His papers were cited more than 4000 times.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 2|
· A. Prof. Yinyin Xiao
· School of Cyber Security, Guangdong Polytechnic Normal University, China
· Research Area: Formal Method, E-commerce Security, Curriculum Ideology and Politics
· Experience: Dr. Yinyin Xiao, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of School of Cyber Security of GPNU, Associate Professor, Master's Supervisor. Now she is the member of the Chinese Computer Society, entrepreneur mentor of China's E-commerce, and vice chairman of the Cross Border E-commerce Professional Committee of Guangdong Province Industry Education Integration Promotion Association. Her research interests are formal methods, e-commerce security, information technology vocational and technical education, and curriculum ideology and politics. Under her guidance, students participated in innovation and entrepreneurship competitions and won provincial and national awards for many times. At present, she has presided over more than 10 scientific research and teaching research projects (including 8 projects at the provincial and ministerial level or above), published nearly 20 academic papers (5 SCI indexes, 7 EI indexes), and edited a teaching material "Teaching Design and Case Analysis for Information Technology Major".
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 3|
· A. Prof. Chuanjun Zhao
· School of Information, Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, China
· Research Area: Data mining, artificial intelligence, natural language processing
· Experience: Chuanjun Zhao is an associate professor at the Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, a master tutor for computer application technology, and a member of the affective computing professional committee of the Chinese Information Society of China. He received Ph.D degree of systems engineering from Shanxi University in 2018. Dr. Chuanjun Zhao is a member of IEEE, ACM and CCF. His main research interests are data mining and natural language processing. He has published many papers in journals such as Information Science, Computer Speech and Language, Knowledge-based Systems, Computer Research and Development, and Journal of Software. His research is supported by the national natural science foundation of China, Shanxi application basic research plan, and scientific and technological innovation programs of higher education institutions in Shanxi.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 4|
· Faculty of Education, University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia
· Research Area: Malay Language Education, Malay Literature Education, Chinese Language Education, Education and Integration
· Experience: Associate Professor Dr. Chew Fong Peng is a lecturer at the Faculty of Education, University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia, teaching Malay language education and early childhood education program. She has been presented approximately 170 working papers international and international seminars and conferences in Malaysia and foreign countries, published 9 books, 116 articles published in journals, 70 papers in conference proceedings, 39 chapters in books, 21 translated books including creative writings, 12 edited books, and edited creative writings. She is the book editor of Taylor & Francis, editor for Malaysian Year 4, 5 and 6 History textbooks and Year 1 Arts and Music Education textbooks. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chew has completed 19 research projects which 8 of them were led by Chew. She won many medals in the academy and innovative expo, besides being listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Chew is an article reviewer for some established international journals listed in Web of Science and Scopus such as Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, Asia Pacific Journal of Education, SAGE Open, Educational Research and Reviews (ERR), Pertanika: Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, GEMA Online etc. Associate Professor Dr. Chew is also a member of the editorial board of 11 national and international journals including Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, Review of Educational Theory, GATR Global Journal for Business & Social Science Review, and Advisory of International Research and Development Center for Publication (IRDCP). She was invited as a visiting professor at the Peking University, China from October 2011 to June 2012.